Category Archives: Blog
Great Job Prince George on another amazingly successful Relay for Life!
Survivor Lap at the 2016 Relay for Life at Masich Place Stadium
Dr. Christine J. Kurz is a major supporter of the Canadian Cancer Society and has remained a generous sponsor of the Relay for Life, Kordyban Lodge and other events benefitting the Society. Along with her team at Azure Advanced Aesthetics, she is proud to be a member of our amazing community here in Prince George that continues to be a positive force of change in the lives of those affected by cancer.
Ever wondered about using Latisse? Here is the progress of one of our reception staff who started using Latisse in September, 2015! Both images were taken with no mascara. We love our Latisse!!
Millions of people tend to get ingrown toenails. Their degree of pain is usually high and their history of suffering often lasts many years, if not decades.
In the past, radical treatments, including surgical removal of the nail were commonplace treatment methods.
Today even extreme nail problems can usually be solved in a gentle fashion – using B/S-brace technology.
In most cases, polish can be applied over top of the B/S-brace to reduce visibility.
Azure has a very comprehensive range of Acne treatments available.
1) Medically effective skin care products (SkinCeuticals, Biophora, Alyria) and skin cleansing devices (Foreo Luna)
2) Microdermabrasion / Micro Peels / Clear + Brilliant Laser
3) Advanced Chemical Peels
4) Photo Dynamic Therapy (IPL light-activated topical medication – Levulan)
5) Physician prescribed medications (topical or oral)
6) Medical procedures including Subsicion / Fraxel Laser Resurfacing / RF Fractora Resurfacing / Dermal Fillers / Fat Grafting for Acne Scarring